Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @ArtSlant: How Crowdsourced Curation Can Make Museums Truly Public bit.ly/1wNcolL @vanabbemuseum @MaakMee @WallaceMuseum http://… 3 hours ago
- RT @lauraannnoble: @NutmegSandra @susanjmumford 33% unite & support show - will tour - further women's presence in photography! http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @lauraannnoble: @HotshoeBlog thanks guys, we really appreciate this. I am going against the grain to push for female photographers, no e… 6 hours ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo Show – The Age of Anti-Ageing by Stewart Home and Chris Dorley-Brown at The Function Room London
- Photo Competition – Final call for aspiring music photographers in Hear To Be Heard 2014
- Moroccan stylist and photographer Hassan Hajjaj goes pop in The Future of Fashion Show Holland
- GALLERY OF THE EVERYDAY: Author Richard Makin responds to ‘the temps’ street interventions
- Award-winning photographer Stuart Griffiths brings solo show CLOSER home after tour of duty
Photowalk with Ukrai… on Photo Show – City of Hom… Photo Competition… on Music and portrait photographe… Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… christophRM on Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos…