Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin.
- RT @MirandaGavin: FAB NEW WEBSITE: Creative Business Photography (portrait designer Ozwald Boateng Indy on Sun) creativebusinessphotography.co.uk http… 1 week ago
- WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO? http://t.co/2hIK8opUuq 1 week ago
- RT @MirandaGavin: @brionycampbell shoots & directs The Lido Song swimming sonata to help a young boy learn to swim. Listen, share, give htt… 2 weeks ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography & Censorship Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo News – Brighton-based art photographer pulls film from East Sussex Open 2014 exhibition
- Photo News – Three days left to make a pledge for Tal Shpantzer’s crowdfunded The Petal Project
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – In Pictures photo agency looking to take on new photographers for representation
- Photo Talk ‘Selfies’ – Kerrie Braithwaite reports from The Curated Ego panel talk at the National Portrait Gallery
- Photo Show: Catch The Unseen Seen – Film in a New Light by Reiner Riedler in Berlin
Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… christophRM on Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos… Home Truths: Photogr… on Rencontres d’Arles 2009… mirandagavin on Photo Show – First major…