Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; deputy editor of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin.
- RT @jjg0: Garry Winogrand's classic and unseen photographs – gallery: Garry Winogrand is seen by many as t... bit.ly/19M7fxB via @G… 1 day ago
- RT @LookPhotoFest: Don't miss our exciting range of artist and curator talks tomorrow at venues across the city lookphotofestival.com/events/ #LOO… 1 day ago
- RT @FlowersGallery: Edward Burtynsky's eagerly anticipated Water (2007 - 2013) is due to be exhibited in the UK (Flowers Cork St) http://t.… 1 day ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography & Censorship Photography & Philosophy Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Podcasts Portfolio reviews Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo Stroll – Jane Hilton’s Precious launched as a book and on show at Eleven Gallery London
- Photo Stroll – Liane Lang’s Fallen on show at Art First Projects London
- Outside Focus – Voices of the People: Ansel Adams’ landscapes on show at National Maritime Museum London
- Photo Fun – Intimate Portraits Near and Far Over a Century
- Photo News – Call for entries to Renaissance Photography Prize 2013 with an early bird discount till 15 March
Photo Stroll –… on Photo exhibition news –… Aleleeinn on Outside Focus – Voices of the… mirandagavin on Outside Focus – Voices of the… mirandagavin on Outside Focus – Voices of the… Tracy on Outside Focus – Voices of the…