Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @LucyBellGAL: @BWPMag @SSjpg @HotshoeBlog John Thornton + Hiroko Enseki Love In Tje House of the NOBLEMAN Preview 27 Sept 6-9pm http://t… 4 hours ago
- STUART GRIFFITHS' Closer comes home with a pre-show interview ahead of PV Fri 19 Sept @SussexCoast @PlanetGriff hastingsonlinetimes.co.uk/hastings-life/… 4 hours ago
- RT @CarlislePF: @HotshoeBlog Open Call for submissions extended to 21.9.14 Enter online bit.ly/VGiyHu #carlislephoto14 1 day ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography & Censorship Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- GALLERY OF THE EVERYDAY: Author Richard Makin responds to ‘the temps’ street interventions
- Award-winning photographer Stuart Griffiths brings solo show CLOSER home after tour of duty
- Photo News – Brighton-based art photographer pulls film from East Sussex Open 2014 exhibition
- Photo News – Three days left to make a pledge for Tal Shpantzer’s crowdfunded The Petal Project
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – In Pictures photo agency looking to take on new photographers for representation
Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… christophRM on Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos… Home Truths: Photogr… on Rencontres d’Arles 2009… mirandagavin on Photo Show – First major…