WISHING a Happy Holidays to you all for 2013.
A further Stumbled Upon Photo from the Streets of London.
Magic is all around us, and it’s often in the details. Don’t just look; See & Feel.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @UrbanPhotoFest: @HotshoeBlog #UPF2014 Urban Encounters 2014: Movements/Mobilities/Migrations @TatePublic tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-… 19 hours ago
- Renaissance Series Winner 2014: Dany Peschl http://t.co/OTFmkUgOuv 4 days ago
- @RenaissancePC @GettyImages THE WINNERS And the runner up for Series is David Favrod. WINNER: Dany Peschl http://t.co/bCI40FKXWG 4 days ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography & Censorship Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- GALLERY OF THE EVERYDAY: Author Richard Makin responds to ‘the temps’ street interventions
- Award-winning photographer Stuart Griffiths brings solo show CLOSER home after tour of duty
- Photo News – Brighton-based art photographer pulls film from East Sussex Open 2014 exhibition
- Photo News – Three days left to make a pledge for Tal Shpantzer’s crowdfunded The Petal Project
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – In Pictures photo agency looking to take on new photographers for representation
Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… christophRM on Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos… Home Truths: Photogr… on Rencontres d’Arles 2009… mirandagavin on Photo Show – First major…