WISHING a Happy Holidays to you all for 2013.
A further Stumbled Upon Photo from the Streets of London.
Magic is all around us, and it’s often in the details. Don’t just look; See & Feel.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- Photo competitions report from Miranda Gavin’s talk at Photofusion Brixton wp.me/pxf4V-3cl 10 hours ago
- RT @MirandaGavin: PAID JOB OPP Full-time Image Archivist m.artsjobs.org.uk/index.php?id=2… 23 hours ago
- RT @MirandaGavin: JOB OPP Filmmaker / office intern PAID £10-£15k Full Time m.artsjobs.org.uk/index.php?id=2… 23 hours ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo competitions report from Miranda Gavin’s talk at Photofusion Brixton
- Photo Show: Christina Noble exhibits black and white photographs from her archive in recent show Kullu Perceived
- Photo Show – The Age of Anti-Ageing by Stewart Home and Chris Dorley-Brown at The Function Room London
- Photo Competition – Final call for aspiring music photographers in Hear To Be Heard 2014
- Moroccan stylist and photographer Hassan Hajjaj goes pop in The Future of Fashion Show Holland
MB on Photo Competition – Fina… Photowalk with Ukrai… on Photo Show – City of Hom… Photo Competition… on Music and portrait photographe… Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M…