WISHING a Happy Holidays to you all for 2013.
A further Stumbled Upon Photo from the Streets of London.
Magic is all around us, and it’s often in the details. Don’t just look; See & Feel.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin.
- RT @MirandaGavin: ON LANDSCAPE: Opens 6 March PV. Panel talk Thur 13 March 7-9pm. See postcard. I am in excellent company. http://t.co/9mKw… 1 day ago
- Photo Talk 'Selfies' - Kerrie Braithwaire reports from The Curated Ego panel talk at the National Portrait Gallery wp.me/pxf4V-38s 3 weeks ago
- RT @MirandaGavin: FILM SCREENING Hackney *Ori Gersht* The Forest & other moving image works Thur 13 Feb 19:00 £7/concs Selling out fast htt… 3 weeks ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography & Censorship Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo Talk ‘Selfies’ – Kerrie Braithwaite reports from The Curated Ego panel talk at the National Portrait Gallery
- Photo Show: Catch The Unseen Seen – Film in a New Light by Reiner Riedler in Berlin
- Photo Call: L A Noble Gallery launches London Life Photo Competition and last weeks to see Japan Suite by Chris Steele-Perkins
- Open call for photobooks to be displayed as part of the exhibition On Landscape #1 in London in March
- Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos – Is it over yet?
Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… christophRM on Unvent Stumbled Upon Photos… Home Truths: Photogr… on Rencontres d’Arles 2009… mirandagavin on Photo Show – First major…