Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @Sleaze_Dignity: Day 59/365a: Re-Enactors & ingrainings from other times / places @HotshoeMagazine @HotshoeBlog afterhourssleazeanddignity.com/trailsandinflu… h… 2 hours ago
- PAID Junior Architectural Photographer, Cityscape London Closes 31 March. Paid (£15k-20k) F-T. Salary negotiable m.artsjobs.org.uk/index.php?id=2… 1 month ago
- PAID Freelance Assistant Photographer, for weddings Reportage by London Closes D/line 27 Jan (£10k-15k pro rata) P-T m.artsjobs.org.uk/index.php?id=2… 1 month ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo Books – Open call for books for On Landscape #2 London
- Photo News – Library of Birmingham Photography Archive threatened with closure and staff cuts
- Photo Competition: Visual artist Lucia Pizzani and filmmaker David Jackson win Hotshoe Photofusion Award 2014
- Help Kickstart Pierfranceso Celada’s book Hitoride, or By Yourself, Alone
- Photo competitions report from Miranda Gavin’s talk at Photofusion Brixton
MB on Photo Competition – Fina… Photowalk with Ukrai… on Photo Show – City of Hom… Photo Competition… on Music and portrait photographe… Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M…