Heading back from Prague tonight, but here’s a taste of a photo show I visited with friends on Wednesday. This is the press kit version – some images from the show and the press statement. From tomorrow, the first part of my photo stroll version showing the work in situ.
If you have any suggestions for content, or want to know more or are having problems with the blog, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process, and am a regular contributor to Photofusion Photography Centre's website, as well as contributing essays to Hotshoe, a quarterly contemporary photography magazine. Previously, I was the editorial content manager and project developer of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East from 2013-14. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @freelancerclub: PAID JOB: Makeup Artist,Hair Stylist Needed. Guildford. Under £250 thefreelancerclub.co.uk/jobs/details/3… #ProMembersOnly 3 days ago
- RT @jon_pratty: Excellent blog by @MirandaGavin abt RPS photo collection, unhappily moving from Bradford to V&A #NorthernPowerhouse https:… 4 days ago
- RT @LucyBellGAL: hastingsonlinetimes.co.uk/arts-culture/p… talk date 2nd Feb 7pm Silver gelatin @MirandaGavin @UNofPhoto @EDANDADPHOTO @FilmsnotDead @BWPMag … 1 week ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Summit opens next month in Bangladesh
- Photo show review Simon Roberts’ Pierdom Brighton & Photofusion SALON/15 award night
- Photofusion contributor – Photography & Censorship, Photobook and Project Reviews
- Female World War II reporters – No Job For a Woman historical documentary
- Photo Show Stroll – Lee Miller: A Woman’s War IWM London
mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… Photo Show Stroll… on Interview Antony Penrose and H…