Hotshoe Magazine App is now available at iTunes and the first issue of the contemporary photography magazine is FREE. It wasn’t going to be long before the mag got iPadded (if that’s not a verb, it is now) and the first issue is available now as an App.
Give it a trial and let us know what you think, all feedback will be gratefully received – as we know it can take time to get a product just right – so bear with any glitches, feedback on what you think works or doesn’ t and I hope you enjoy it.
Hotshoe Magazine First iPad Edition
Hotshoe is the UK’s leading independent contemporary photographic magazine showcasing the best of established and up-and-coming talent across a wide range of photographic genres. Its informative and incisive comment is complemented by extensive information on what is happening and what is new in the international world of contemporary photography.
Annual Subscription (12 months) – £9.99
– Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
– Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £2.49.
– All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
– Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
– If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
– Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Hotshoe magazine is published by Hotshoe International Ltd (http://www.hotshoeinternational.com).
iPhone application developed by Stonewash DD&AG Ltd (www.stonewashddag.com).