WISHING a Happy Holidays to you all for 2013.
A further Stumbled Upon Photo from the Streets of London.
Magic is all around us, and it’s often in the details. Don’t just look; See & Feel.
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am the editor of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East; editor-at-large of Hotshoe, a bimonthly contemporary photography magazine; and co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @wayneford: Looking forward to this show. @HodgsonF reviews ‘Salt and Silver: Early Photography 1840-1860’ @Tate Britain. http://t.co/u8… 18 hours ago
- RT @Sleaze_Dignity: Day 59/365a: Re-Enactors & ingrainings from other times / places @HotshoeMagazine @HotshoeBlog afterhourssleazeanddignity.com/trailsandinflu… h… 22 hours ago
- PAID Junior Architectural Photographer, Cityscape London Closes 31 March. Paid (£15k-20k) F-T. Salary negotiable m.artsjobs.org.uk/index.php?id=2… 1 month ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Photo Books – Open call for books for On Landscape #2 London
- Photo News – Library of Birmingham Photography Archive threatened with closure and staff cuts
- Photo Competition: Visual artist Lucia Pizzani and filmmaker David Jackson win Hotshoe Photofusion Award 2014
- Help Kickstart Pierfranceso Celada’s book Hitoride, or By Yourself, Alone
- Photo competitions report from Miranda Gavin’s talk at Photofusion Brixton
MB on Photo Competition – Fina… Photowalk with Ukrai… on Photo Show – City of Hom… Photo Competition… on Music and portrait photographe… Review of Exhibition… on Photo Stroll – Jessica M… aletheiacasey on Photo Stroll – Jessica M…