So here’s the evidence. The Private View goes ahead, with over 200 people visiting throughout the evening. Thanks to the lovely and talented photographer Phillip Reed for taking these photos for us on the night, much appreciated and to all who came out despite the riots earlier in the week, it meant a lot. All photos © Phillip Reed
If you have any suggestions for content, or want to know more or are having problems with the blog, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process, and am a regular contributor to Photofusion Photography Centre's website, as well as contributing essays to Hotshoe, a quarterly contemporary photography magazine. Previously, I was the editorial content manager and project developer of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East from 2013-14. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @LucyBellGAL: New exhibition at Lucy Bell Gallery Jill Furmanovsky 30/30/30 &Rockarchive opens 15th Nov @artinfodotcom @1066Tweets @Hots… 3 years ago
- RT @NoJobForaWoman: Female World War II reporters - No Job For a Woman historical documentary theroamingeye.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/fem… via @HotShoeBlog 3 years ago
- RT @georgeelsasser: Welcome new followers @LoriFrantz @kirstywhite @HotshoeBlog @Art_Afremov #art #photography https://t.co/UFQqUr3nix 3 years ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Keep Photofusion Moving: support the crowdfunding campaign now
- Kickstarter Crowdfunding call for Alma Haser’s photo book Cosmic Surgery
- The Photocopy Club & My Brighton team up for workshop and photocopy exhibition in lobby
- Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Summit opens next month in Bangladesh
- Photo show review Simon Roberts’ Pierdom Brighton & Photofusion SALON/15 award night
Photo Talk ‘Se… on Photo Talk ‘Selfies… bitsandpisces on Rencontres d’Arles Photo… Possible venues for… on Photo Tips – Portfolio r… Sammy on Photo News – Magnum summ… Kin Tam on Short interview with photograp…