Daria Tuminas, Ivan and the Moon, (Documentary category) and Luis Lazo, All that you leave, (Conceptual category) have won first place in the Viewbook Photostory 2010 competition, follow the links to see their respective photo stories online, while National Media Museum Bursary winner Moira Lovell’s, We Still Stand, has just opened in Birmingham and runs until 9 January.
If you have any suggestions for content, or want to know more or are having problems with the blog, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process, and am a regular contributor to Photofusion Photography Centre's website, as well as contributing essays to Hotshoe, a quarterly contemporary photography magazine. Previously, I was the editorial content manager and project developer of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East from 2013-14. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @LucyBellGAL: Graham Keen 1966 And All That opens 3rd September see lucy-bell.com @FilmsnotDead @1066Tweets @1854 @HotshoeBlog… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MirandaGavin: TRI-POD AT PHOTOFUSION I'll be facilitating workshops for personal photo projects in process @photofusionUK PLS RT http… 1 month ago
- RT @LucyBellGAL: hastingsonlinetimes.co.uk/arts-culture/p… great review of current exhibition in @HastingsOnlineT continues to 30th July. @HotshoeBlog @UNof… 1 month ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Keep Photofusion Moving: support the crowdfunding campaign now
- Kickstarter Crowdfunding call for Alma Haser’s photo book Cosmic Surgery
- The Photocopy Club & My Brighton team up for workshop and photocopy exhibition in lobby
- Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Summit opens next month in Bangladesh
- Photo show review Simon Roberts’ Pierdom Brighton & Photofusion SALON/15 award night
Jeanne Mercier on Short interview with photograp… mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su…