Follow this link to the Tri-Pod website for more information on what we do and up-to-date news.
If you have any suggestions for content, or want to know more or are having problems with the blog, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Roaming Eye blog
WELCOME to The Roaming Eye (formerly Hotshoe Blog).
Expect an eclectic dip into the world of contemporary photography and lens-based media from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Catch up on news, announcements, exhibitions, interviews and multimedia.
Check out the unique mobile photography Photo Stroll experience covering the latest shows and events.
I am co-founder of Tri-pod, a creative initiative supporting lens-based artists with personal projects in process, and am a regular contributor to Photofusion Photography Centre's website, as well as contributing essays to Hotshoe, a quarterly contemporary photography magazine. Previously, I was the editorial content manager and project developer of Frame and Reference, an online visual arts magazine for the South East from 2013-14. The Roaming Eye is curated by Miranda Gavin. All views are my own.
- RT @LucyBellGAL: New exhibition at Lucy Bell Gallery Jill Furmanovsky 30/30/30 &Rockarchive opens 15th Nov @artinfodotcom @1066Tweets @Hots… 1 year ago
- RT @NoJobForaWoman: Female World War II reporters - No Job For a Woman historical documentary theroamingeye.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/fem… via @HotShoeBlog 1 year ago
- RT @georgeelsasser: Welcome new followers @LoriFrantz @kirstywhite @HotshoeBlog @Art_Afremov #art #photography https://t.co/UFQqUr3nix 1 year ago
- Art Fairs & Biennales Art Galleries Artist Talks Art shows Documentary photography Fashion Photography HotShoe Gallery HotShoe magazine Mobile Photography Photo & Press Agencies Photographers Photographers blogs Photography Auction Photography Awards & Competitions Photography Books Photography Conferences & Symposiums Photography Festivals Photography Products Photography Promotion Photography Shows Photography Workshops Photo Stroll Photo Talks Podcasts Portraiture short films street photography Uncategorized Visual Artists Women Photographers
- Keep Photofusion Moving: support the crowdfunding campaign now
- Kickstarter Crowdfunding call for Alma Haser’s photo book Cosmic Surgery
- The Photocopy Club & My Brighton team up for workshop and photocopy exhibition in lobby
- Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Summit opens next month in Bangladesh
- Photo show review Simon Roberts’ Pierdom Brighton & Photofusion SALON/15 award night
Jeanne Mercier on Short interview with photograp… mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… mirandagavin on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su… A. I. Sajib on Photo News: Third Dhaka Art Su…